Virginia proposes printing it's own currency

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone who works at that plant--he may be sympathetic to our cause.

One thing he told me is even though he has an engineering degree, only Koreans are allowed to be called engineers there.

I grew up in the Detroit region and I couldn't bring myself to buy a foreign car, even if it is ostensibly built here.

I grew up in the Detroit region and I couldn't bring myself to buy a foreign car, even if it is ostensibly built here.

What about a US car made outside the country?

I always found it interesting about folks and their brand aliances. I used to be a foreign car (except for a couple of musclehunks from back in the day) guy until 1998 , when I bought my Ranger. Aside from a four year run with a Sentra (made in sunny May-hee-co), only American iron since then.

Growing up, my family was all GM, aside from the random bug, until the mid eighties, when, honest to God, everyone in the family bought Hondas or Toyotas. That was the trend until about the time I got the Ranger. Then everyone went back to Suburbayukahoes.

Well, I own an Aveo, so that answers that question. . . but at least it has a bow-tie on the front.

Latest posts

Back