Verve

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just want to introduce to everyone an awesome new energy drink that's great for those last night study sessions. By the way, it's healthy for you too. Verve is a new beverage created by the makers of Vemma. If you know anything about Vemma it is a vitamin and mineral drink that is liberating countless people of their ailments. The company decided to create an energy drink to compete with the Red Bulls of this world. The major difference is Red Bull speeds up your heart rate, is not good for you with all the added sugar, and makes you crash later on. Verve contains all the beneficial vitamins and minerals that Vemma has with the added bonus of an energy kick. And there is no crash later on!

If energy drinks are a part of your regimen and you feel the desire for a healthy alternative, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at [email protected] for more information on Verve or Vemma. If you haven't figured out, my name is Anthony. I look forward to sharing with anyone the testimonies that are linked to Verve and Vemma. Have a great day!

This guy isn't even a spam bot. he's been registered for a year and has 11 other posts - all exam related. sounds like a spam bot, though.......

Not a spammer for sure......I studied my butt off for the same exam as all of you. Passed in April. Just throwing something out there that has helped me. No harm intended.

I haven't tried this product, but I've told MANY people that I felt like the thing that made me pass my 4th attempt as much as anything was the fact that I drank one of those small "5 hour Energy" drinks before the exam, and another at lunchtime. I was amazed at how much easier working the problems late in each session was with the added energy....They work....may not make you smarter, but having the energy boost made it easier to keep grinding.

Back