Ultrasonic Bird House - Anti Dog Barking thing..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife's grandmother raised African Greys and Blue & Gold Macaw's. Totally loud as F! and equally annoying.  They had them in an old barn and you could hear the Mcaws from a long long way away, but don't worry they only live like 90 years or something...

I was figuring that with 5 boys in our neighbors house its only a matter of time before the gate gets left open and hopefully that will be the end of the problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't recall ever seeing the parrot, so I don't have a clue what it is.  Even if I could see it I probably couldn't identify it.  I doubt it shows up in my "Birds of Georgia" book. :p

It's really really loud though.  I have seen the large cage they have on their back porch for it.  My best hope is that a hawk will swoop down and take it one day while it's being transported to or from the cage.  But then I hope for the same thing when my in-laws bring over there stupid little yappy dogs and that hasn't happened yet either.  :\

Last edited by a moderator:
0ca066bb3dc7f2f40b4704cc780e8da4.jpg

Would hate to live next to this guy!

The people with the barking dog behind us also have a parrot.  That's worse then the dog.  The parrot is only let outside during the summer months, so it's a seasonal nuisance whereas the dog is a year round one.  

Fortunately the parrot and the dog annoy another neighbor more then they bother me, so I don't end up having to call the doggie/parrot police because I know they will. :D
I have to ask: does the parrot make barking sounds?

Back