TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you meant "quiet" :D and that is because there is nothing else left to talk about until we get results. Unfortunately, on the Yahoo group, David from the TBPE has been so responsive we have lost our ability to speculate and create rumors.

Based on everything I have read, right now our scores are somewhere in the U.S. Mail system bound for the TBPE (which as of yesterday morning at 9:14am they haven't received) where there is a 1 day turn-around from when they get them to getting them up on the TBPE webite. Short of a tracking number, there isn't anymore information we can get.

Does anyone want to speculate that aliens abducted our grades??? :unsure:

Why is it so quite here? :waitwall:

I'm really starting to second guess how well I think I did, I wish they would just post the results, I guess it'll be another long day... :mad2:

Yes, I believe the Texas results are lost in the mail with the Colorado results....

I think you meant "quiet" :D and that is because there is nothing else left to talk about until we get results. Unfortunately, on the Yahoo group, David from the TBPE has been so responsive we have lost our ability to speculate and create rumors.
Based on everything I have read, right now our scores are somewhere in the U.S. Mail system bound for the TBPE (which as of yesterday morning at 9:14am they haven't received) where there is a 1 day turn-around from when they get them to getting them up on the TBPE webite. Short of a tracking number, there isn't anymore information we can get.

Does anyone want to speculate that aliens abducted our grades??? :unsure:

Why is it so quite here? :waitwall:

As I understood from my phone call with TBPE at 1330 Monday, TBPE had recieved the results from NCEES. Now we aer just waiting on TBPE to deliver the goods!

by the way, what Yahoo group is being referred to here? Look at the traffic on this blog..........38 people!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is excellent, and hopefully truthful, news! Based on what I have read, that means we should have results posted TODAY!!!! :party-smiley-048:

As I understood from my phone call with TBPE at 1330 Monday, TBPE had recieved the results from NCEES. Now we aer just waiting on TBPE to deliver the goods!

Was this email on yahoo groups? How could I miss it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see it either. And no mention of this from David about them receiving results. I suppose this is just a phone call that "sooner" made to the board. Nothing official yet but this is promising.

I believe David will post to yahoo groups only when the results are uploaded. So, if the conversation of the phone call holds any truth, results should be out tomorrow morning, if not this afternoon (just a speculation).

I didn't see it either. And no mention of this from David about them receiving results. I suppose this is just a phone call that "sooner" made to the board. Nothing official yet but this is promising.

Just spoke with TBPE, they are still waiting for results from NCEES. They will post it as soon as they get it..

i am thinking may be late today or may be tomorrow...

yep this is just a phone call I made!

Just spoke with TBPE, they are still waiting for results from NCEES. They will post it as soon as they get it..i am thinking may be late today or may be tomorrow...
Well now we got conflicting information here. I expect TBPE to take a day (to upload the results) once they receive it from NCEES.

Hopefully, we won't have to wait till Friday. The last two times they have released the results on Friday.

A quick examination of the data from the last test shows that TBPE released information some 4 days after other states started releasing results, coupled with the fact that someone called NCEES who stated that all were sent out by last Friday means; assuming UPS or FEDEX vice USPS that the board should have gotten Monday or Today, with posting following shortly thereafter.

Well, now we aren't sure if the TBPE has the results or not. Please, confirm whether or not you call TBPE directly (not the NCEES about whether or not they were sent) and if they confirmed that they actually have the results in hand.

This just in, posted on the yahoo group by David with TBPE

"...TBPE does not have the exam results yet.

All we do to "tweak" them is match the data in our database and open the portal

to let you log in.

We don't hold them for any other reason."

This is from David (TBPE) on the Yahoo Group at 10:04 am today.

"Contrary to that last post, the TBPE does not have the exam results yet.

All we do to "tweak" them is match the data in our database and open the portal

to let you log in.

We don't hold them for any other reason."

Back