TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved my diagnostics report over the weekend and it is wrong! :angry:
See my post in the "post your diagnostics report" forum.

So, I did get it but it will be a little longer before I can find out how I actually did.

smithrj40,

On your diagnostic report (Water Resources), did they mention your raw score? could you please post the details of your letter....i am trying to figure out the approx. cut score for WR depth...thanks.
They did not post my raw score, they gave me my final score of 68, details of the report are in the "post you diagnostic report" forum

Never to early to start a countdown right? According to the history, we are looking at between June 10th and the 14th. Thats a lot closer than I was thinking.

I am hoping for the 11th. This leaves plenty of time to celebrate over the weekend. If its the 14th or later, thats going to be one loooooong weekend.

If it's the 11th that leaves us 10 days, but I emailed the board and they said late June or early July, but I think it's earlier than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. David from TBPE emailed today at Yahoo groups saying that they receive the results usually mid-June and will post it ASA they get it.

Do they announce TX results on the TBPE website or NCEES? Based on the timeline of the previous results, TX should be out within a couple of days.

I just called NCEES and was told that Texas results have not been sent out yet but ALL states should be sent out this week. Any one know how long TBPE usually takes to process, before providing notification.

I just called NCEES and was told that Texas results have not been sent out yet but ALL states should be sent out this week. Any one know how long TBPE usually takes to process, before providing notification.
I took SE I from TX last fall, and they posted the results on their website 1 day after receiving it from NCEES. They are usually pretty quick about it. It also depends on at what time of day they receive the results, i would imagine if its afternoon, they would post it next day otherwise same day.

Knowing that other state results are already out, it's so painful waiting for the texas results.

The master spreadsheet tells that TX usually receives the result within 7 days after the first state sends out result. For last 2-3 years, it's been 3-4 days, so anytime this week makes more sense...

I'm surprised that link still even works, because I don't see it anywhere on the TBPE website

According to the "Spreadsheet", looking at the number of days elapsed, the shortest span for getting pass/fail results was 50 days. That was in April and October of 2007, from SC.

And this time we are looking at 45 days (Tuesday this week)! Maybe they have found a way to process more efficiently!

I know this is the TX -PE Results board, but I just can't help noticing how slow the great state of California is in posting exam results. Again, from the "Results Spreadsheet", even Guam, Saipan, and Puerto Rico are historically faster than California.

Surprising, since California is (arguably) leading the world in "forward thinking."

Seems like the days get longer towards the end...I'm getting tired of checking the TBPE website.

Seems like the days get longer towards the end...I'm getting tired of checking the TBPE website.

Well, if the quickest return on results for any state in the past was 50 days, and this year that record has been surpassed with a 45 day turnaround (-5), then ...

Texas' best return on results in the past was 54 days, so 54 - 5 = 49 days. So, using that very unscientific logic, Texas will return their results after 49 days, ... or in other words, tomorrow.

My prediction is for Texas to send out results on Friday, 6-4-10 at the earliest, but probably Monday or Tuesday!!!!

Let's keep fingers crossed for tomorrow, I'm not getting my hopes up though, it would make for a less stressful weekend, although it could be depressing if you get bad results...

Back