Tutoring

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPuerta

Reaction score
Hello All-

If anyone would like an Environmental PE specific tutor for the upcoming October 2009 or other future date exam, I have a resource that is willing to help. This individual is expertly qualified to tutor us students in need, and has expansive resources to provide.

I decided not to post his name and email address here, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Note - Its not me, i am using his services for the upcoming October 2009 exam.

Look forward to hearing from you.

:unitedstates:

Hi,

Are you taking PE in Environment?

Hello All-
If anyone would like an Environmental PE specific tutor for the upcoming October 2009 or other future date exam, I have a resource that is willing to help. This individual is expertly qualified to tutor us students in need, and has expansive resources to provide.

I decided not to post his name and email address here, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Do you mind listing his/her qualifications and if not the resources, at least characterize those resources?

JR

Here is some additional information:

- Instruction covers all subjects of PE (Environmental) Examination

o Solid Waste ( 10 hours)

o Hazardous waste (10 hours)

o Water resources (10 hours)

o Wastewater engineering (10 hours)

o Air pollution (10hours)

o Industrial hygiene, Safety, Health and Radiation (10 hours)

o 4 full-length sample exams (200 problems)

o 20 quizzes (total of 500 word problems)

Worked in Environmental field for the last fifteen years, including US Environmental Protection Agency, consulting and federal government. He taught PE (Environmental) course for US Air National Guard employees, School of PE (online course) and privately to small groups.

Do you mind listing his/her qualifications and if not the resources, at least characterize those resources?
JR

Where is he located? Does he intend on tutoring students online? What are the ballpark rates per hour/session?

Hello All-

I am very intererested in a tudor for the October 2009 Environmental. What area or would it be an online tudor? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is this person located?

Hello All-

Hello All-

Where is this person located?

Back