Tutoring for Oct 09 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt72

Reaction score
All,

If anyone would like an Environmental PE specific tutor for the upcoming October 2009 or other future date exam, I have a resource that is willing to help. This individual is expertly qualified to tutor us students in need, and has expansive resources to provide.

Another forum member is working with him also. Since I have taken the exam a couple of times before the material and insight he has been providing me is very similar to what you will see on the exam.

I decided not to post his name and email address here, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

All,
If anyone would like an Environmental PE specific tutor for the upcoming October 2009 or other future date exam, I have a resource that is willing to help. This individual is expertly qualified to tutor us students in need, and has expansive resources to provide.

Another forum member is working with him also. Since I have taken the exam a couple of times before the material and insight he has been providing me is very similar to what you will see on the exam.

I decided not to post his name and email address here, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Back