Truth to the Exam Breach???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine who passed last year told me over and over to join the boards and I did, for information, but I avoid spending time here because it contributes to my anxiety at times more than it relieves it. That being said, there are some threads that are informational and actually helpful. I don't know how accurate this is, but aforementioned friend told me to just monitor the October 2019 threads because when results start being released, there will be an influx of posts naming which states have released. So, I just mainly lurk there and refresh every hour or so to see if there has been a large uptick in the number of posts (sometimes there is and it's unrelated). This is just to alleviate the oh-shit reaction I have been having every time my email pops up on my phone, because presumably unless TX is released first, I wouldn't expect an email until reading other states have been released. 
As someone who has been through this three times...this is true.  There is no doubt when the actual results are being released due to multiple state threads.  

I hate to break it to you, but Texas has been a day 2 state the past two cycles! I finally passed December 2018, and it was a wee stressful having to wait it out until the next morning! :)

As someone who has been through this three times...this is true.  There is no doubt when the actual results are being released due to multiple state threads.  

I hate to break it to you, but Texas has been a day 2 state the past two cycles! I finally passed December 2018, and it was a wee stressful having to wait it out until the next morning! :)
Is Texas still the only state that tells you your diagnostics even if you Passed?

I had heard that about TX being day 2. My friend took it October 2018 and theirs were on day 2 but he thought that was because there was a state holiday for George HW Bush's funeral. I'm actually in FL but I took the test in TX. I honestly think it would be easier to wait knowing that the results have at least begun to roll out; I'd rather know for certain it was 1-2 days away than be left wondering if I will know before Christmas :< 

I had heard that about TX being day 2. My friend took it October 2018 and theirs were on day 2 but he thought that was because there was a state holiday for George HW Bush's funeral. I'm actually in FL but I took the test in TX. I honestly think it would be easier to wait knowing that the results have at least begun to roll out; I'd rather know for certain it was 1-2 days away than be left wondering if I will know before Christmas :< 
Yes, that was the reason for the October 2018 cycle. Then April 2019 was day 2 for whatever reason.

Thankfully for us, we were put out of our misery early on Day 2 (email from NCEES came in at 9 am).

Yes, that was the reason for the October 2018 cycle. Then April 2019 was day 2 for whatever reason.

Thankfully for us, we were put out of our misery early on Day 2 (email from NCEES came in at 9 am).
That's good to know; I think from what I've heard it's usually in the morning so hopefully I can at least relax a little bit in the afternoons for the time being. I had a meeting this morning from 9-10 and I was SURE it would start happening then, with the whole watched pot thing... 

Does everyone receive the same email of the results being released, or do they email you when the state of where you took the test, releases its results? 

That's good to know; I think from what I've heard it's usually in the morning so hopefully I can at least relax a little bit in the afternoons for the time being. I had a meeting this morning from 9-10 and I was SURE it would start happening then, with the whole watched pot thing... 
Best of luck! I hope you get a green box!

Latest posts

Back