True or False - A soda is included in the $5.99 Lunch Special price?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For 5.99, be happy you that you aren't eating fluffy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is just the weekly lunch special.  Go in the evening or weekends and the same selection buffet is over $10.  It's pretty good actually.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't find it misleading at all. It doesn't say anywhere that the drink is included. I'd be more concerned that according to Yelp, the health inspectors shut this place down about a year ago and multiple people have complained of food poisoning (I assume this is the Temecula location).

I don't find it misleading at all. It doesn't say anywhere that the drink is included. I'd be more concerned that according to Yelp, the health inspectors shut this place down about a year ago and multiple people have complained of food poisoning (I assume this is the Temecula location).
I would expect or at least hope that there would be a small message stating that the drink they show a photo of is not included in the lunch special price they list.  Just as a cereal box that shows fruit in the cereal will state the fruit is a suggestion, a cell phone case ad that states the phone is sold separately, a commercial for a kids playset stating some of the toys are sold separately, etc.  

Yes this is the Temecula CA location.  What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.  ;)  

image.png

We went to CiCi's for a meet the teacher event for my daughter's 1st grade class just prior to school starting, and I have to say that they have really improved their pizza. It's not great pizza by any means, but it is perfectly acceptable for buffet pizza, especially for the price.

My trick is to be at CiCi's at closing.  We did this last night in fact - took the family there after Small Fry's Karate class.  I am two for two now.....  If you are there near closing (both times we have been the only customers there), then an employee will approach you with a large pizza box or two and offer for you to take as much as you want from the buffet.  I triple stacked the pizzas in the boxes.  :D Now I will be eating CiCi's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next several days.  

My trick is to be at CiCi's at closing.  We did this last night in fact - took the family there after Small Fry's Karate class.  I am two for two now.....  If you are there near closing (both times we have been the only customers there), then an employee will approach you with a large pizza box or two and offer for you to take as much as you want from the buffet.  I triple stacked the pizzas in the boxes.  [emoji3] Now I will be eating CiCi's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next several days.  
And during your post funeral meal in a week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back