Trip Generation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambrug20

Project Engineer
Reaction score
Does anyone has a table with CODEs for Land use to calculate Trip Generation. I know that ITE (Traffic Engineering Handbook) has formulas and table, but I don’t have this book. I would really appreciate if somebody can scan this table and send me .pdf file to [email protected]

Tanya, I think you can google them. I personally don't have them but I remember seeing them online. However, I don't think we need to know the equations for trip gen as they should be provided in the problem. I think those types of problems are more about plug and chug put determining what % will be of a certain peak hour? You know like time of day etc. I'm not sure if that makes sense, it's just that there's so many equations for different scenarios that It would be hard to have all the equations for each case. But I don't know anything is possible on this exam

Tanya, I think you can google them. I personally don't have them but I remember seeing them online. However, I don't think we need to know the equations for trip gen as they should be provided in the problem. I think those types of problems are more about plug and chug put determining what % will be of a certain peak hour? You know like time of day etc. I'm not sure if that makes sense, it's just that there's so many equations for different scenarios that It would be hard to have all the equations for each case. But I don't know anything is possible on this exam
Would hope, that you are right in this assumption

Back