Transportation Planning Questions on the PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garber and Hoel is extremely good exam prep for the PM part of the PE. In fact I did great on the PM part but botched the AM part from overconfidence and rushing. I suggest you get the Teacher's Answer Manual as well.
Where do you guys get/buy the "Teacher's Answer Manual " ?
Can't remember where I got it. Google for it that's how I found it; it's out there...
That is what I tried some time back, all I found were libraries far away and some people posting list of books and claiming they had them in files?

Cr@p, it looks like I am limited to 250K file size total. I thought it was 250K per post.
That's pretty weak.

It looks like I can't upload the second and third part of Chapter 14. Sorry guys. :(
find a file hosting website and link it. EB.com is not in the business of online file storage. ;)

Although if it is copyrighted material you may want to think twice about sharing it online

Roadwreck,

if you need to post more, just remove your previous files. It happened to me before. you can go to your account, find the files you posted before, and simply delete them. You would have space for adding new files to your post

Back