Transportation afternoon - April 2104

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are about 9 questions from the afternoon that I can't remember, however I never opened the guide for planning design and operation for ped facilities. Anybody else?

I used the Green Book, HCM, Roadside Design Guide, MUTCD, CERM and the Goswami All in One. Though the last one I should have used even more as one of the problems I could not get last during the exam I figured out quickly on Monday morning. I think.

Thanks

Pred, did you ever use that Hwy Design of Culverts book?

No. I did not have a copy and was told by guys at work not to bother with it.

You have it?

No. I did not have a copy and was told by guys at work not to bother with it.

You have it?

Sure, I have it. But only because it's a free download from FHWA just like the MUTCD is. I'm surprised you didn't print it out just to have it.

I think I asked a buddy about it and he said he never used it.

That said, I didn't realize it was a free download. Otherwise, I would have.

Thanks

Thanks

It is sinking in even more today. I'm listed on the Secretary of States website and I have a license number. Just ordered new business cards as well.

Yes. I told my 7 year old at his ball game as he was waiting on deck. He had a big smile and gave me a fist pump. He was very into me taking the test and all the studying I did.

Aww that's so cool, truly a moment of rejoice :) . I hope I pass too, will be taking in October.

Good luck. Study hard, over study in fact, and make the exam seem easy. One and done. Saves on time in the end.

Latest posts

Back