top 5 things that can make you go bankrupt

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you can identify a stripper by name as you walk in the door you may be on your way to being on the financial list

And my wife's grandfather (91) is a farmer with an 8th grade education. Dude is one of the smartest people I know. Has been on this planet for almost a century and hasn't ever worked for anyone but himself. He used tofarm about 800 acres in middle Georgia, he still owns the land but due to age leases the land out. He still has about a 5 acre "garden" he tends to somehow.

But if you can identify a stripper by name as you walk in the door you may be on your way to being on the financial list

Dont' talk about Jasmine, Crystal, Amber, Syren, Misty, Bubbles, and D-Licious that way!

And my wife's grandfather (91) is a farmer with an 8th grade education. Dude is one of the smartest people I know. Has been on this planet for almost a century and hasn't ever worked for anyone but himself. He used tofarm about 800 acres in middle Georgia, he still owns the land but due to age leases the land out. He still has about a 5 acre "garden" he tends to somehow.
That pretty much describes my uncle. He dropped out after the 8th grade because "I figured they taught me all I needed to know." He never worked for anybody else and was still going strong at age 76. He died last year in an accident on the farm his father bought in 1938.

So with the new healthcare bill, should we go ahead and add middle-class insurance premiums to the list?

Starr and I had a falling out. It was dark in there, how was I to know the bills were counterfeit?!

Al_Bundy3.jpg

Back