Today's the day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the purpose of the Illinois board having a 2 day meeting? I know that the state releases their own scores but do they do any score revisions of their own to the NCEES release?
I'm not sure what ADB's point was in posting that..... He didn't bother posting the agenda which has absolutely no reference to exams. Looks like just a regular meeting. He's just trying to stir the pot, I guess.

I. Announcements/Correspondence

• A. Direct deposit for Board members
  • B. Welcome new Member

II. Closed Session

• A. Application Review
  • B. Review of Closed Minutes

III. Review of Minutes

IV. Complaint Review Committee/Subcommittee report

V. Old Business

• A. Masters or Equivalent
  • B. Continuing Education - Web based continuing education (webinars)

VI. New Business

• A. NCEES Committee updates
  • B. Emeritus status for W. Gene Corley
  • C. NCEES Credential Evaluation Standards
  • D. Central Zone meeting report
  • E. Schedule for FY 2013
  • F. Review of Complaint Review Committee/Subcommittee attendees
  • G. Act and Rules changes for Computer Based Testing

VII. Signatures

• A. Action Sheets
  • B. Travel Vouchers

VIII. Adjournment

Last edited by a moderator:
For the October 2011 SE Exam the Scoring workshop was around December 1, 2, and 3rd and the results came out December 19th. So for the April 1012 SE Exam, my guess is the result will come out between Monday June 19th and Monday June 16th.

NCEES' party line is "The SE scores will be released 10-12 weeks after exams, between 6/22-7/7"

/>https://twitter.com/#!/NCEES

On the scoring section it says results are usually reported to licensing boards 8-10 weeks after the exam. I don't recall every seeing the 10-12 weeks you quoted on the SE specific page until just now. I wonder if they added that recently.

Anyway, results for the October 28, 2011 exam were sent out to licensing boards on December 16th and people started getting results as early as December 20th.

That is only 7 weeks from the exam date to notify the boards and under 8 weeks before people started receiving notification. If it really takes 10-12 weeks that is going to suck hard. I am in limbo as it is since Illinois requires you to apply to take the exam and my application has expired and I only need to re-apply if I didn't pass (which costs $$ plus the hassle). Unfortunately, the application deadline was May 15th so supposedly I have an exception where they will accept my application for the fall exam as long as I submit it within a week of receiving my results. The longer it takes to get the results, the less confident I am that things will work out for me if I need to retake it.
mine also expired. i'm having difficulty finding the application. can you post a link? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Back