Today is the Day!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, according to CTS who gives out the results for IL, the PE results were "just" received... so for those direct notifications there might be a chance NCEES will update today or tomorrow...

How do you know that?

Yes, according to CTS who gives out the results for IL, the PE results were "just" received... so for those direct notifications there might be a chance NCEES will update today or tomorrow...

Thanks I wasn't doubting you I just didn't know myself because I didn't talk to CTS, Carrie never responded to my email. =(

Thanks I wasn't doubting you I just didn't know myself because I didn't talk to CTS, Carrie never responded to my email. =(

I didn't figure you were. I just thought it would be good to clarify anyway.

How do you know that?

I talked to the nice lady at CTS regarding another issue and that was what she told me regarding the results...

hello

Any news on the October PE exam results?

I guess, since you will be on vacation from 24 to 28, if we don't get any results before the 24 we need to wait probably up to new year.

Thanks

Just a moment...

Support Agent: they will be released within the next 2 weeks. NCEES is closed on the 24 and 27.

me: the two weeks include this week ?

Support Agent: yes

me: any hope before christmas ?? I'm sorry we are very axious.

Support Agent: It's possible,I am sorry that I don't have a more specific time frame

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back