~~~~~~~TO ALL NEW PE's IN THE HOUSE~~~~~~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a PE-attempter in the state of Cali has caused me to drink. That alone is reason enough - and I plan to continue downing beer after beer, regardless of passing or failing results come end of fricking January. There will be no change in behavior whatsoever, only the reason for the behavior will change.

:40oz:

Being a PE-attempter in the state of Cali has caused me to drink. That alone is reason enough - and I plan to continue downing beer after beer, regardless of passing or failing results come end of fricking January. There will be no change in behavior whatsoever, only the reason for the behavior will change.:40oz:
does that mean u have have had multiple attempts?

I had a couple of beers tonight to celebrate. Yes, only a couple, but it's a Monday and I unfortunately have to go to work in the morning and be mostly coherent. I'll bust out the good liquor once my weekend starts on Wednesday night :)

I played Super Mario Wii. Scary that I'm in the next generation of people shaping the planet, huh?

I have many options -

Play Wii with the kids...

Play World of Warcraft with the husband...

Going out to dinner is a must.

But I don't know, I wish I had something tangible to remember the victory...

Maybe a tattoo? (she said, half jokingly)

That pass letter is going on the fridge, though...for SURE.

AND, I'm changing my email signature at work to Name, P.E. Then, I'll see who notices first!

Not only did I learn that I am now a P.E., but my son graduated from college with a BS in Plant Science. I may not get a raise from my employer just yet but my pocket should fatten from NO MO TUITION...

We are going for a HUEY burger then to the Liberty Bowl as part of the celebration. No it's not a BCS Bowl, but our HOGS are playing in their first postseason game in three years and Memphis is not a bad place to PARTY. :Banane35:

Not only did I learn that I am now a P.E., but my son graduated from college with a BS in Plant Science. I may not get a raise from my employer just yet but my pocket should fatten from NO MO TUITION...
We are going for a HUEY burger then to the Liberty Bowl as part of the celebration. No it's not a BCS Bowl, but our HOGS are playing in their first postseason game in three years and Memphis is not a bad place to PARTY. :Banane35:
GO HOGS BEAT THE PIRATES. Still waiting for results in TN.

GO HOGS BEAT THE PIRATES. Still waiting for results in TN.
That is cruel and unusual punishment. :smileyballs: Tennessee is almost as slow as California. Hope they come through for you real soon and that the news is great. Best of luck/fortune for everyone else still playing the waiting game. :)

I do love the Moet Chandon White Star label so I'll probably get a bottle of that tonight.

And as I'm most likely the last person in the cuntry to receive their results ("computer error"), that bottle won't stand a chance.

Back