TN October 2012 PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed! Civil -Water Resources

I'm in Knoxville.

Awesome Christmas present! Thank you TN.

Hope good news is arriving for everyone still waiting.

It's an emotional rollercoaster for sure.

No letter today...at least another 24 hours of agony frustration worry not getting anything done cautious anticipation.

As a first time taker, this wait has been a lot of stress with headaches although with some level of hope .... finally received letter today in Chattanooga and lo and behold! ... - PASSED!!! It comes with a lot of relief and all praises be to the Almighty God.

As engineers, I hope this wait time can be drastically reduced for future exams takers.

Congrats to ALL that made it this time round and BEST OF LUCK to those taking it in April.

Yesterday, I finally received a letter of congratualations for passing the PE exam in TN! I am so happy I was able to pass it the 1st time, would not want to go through it again! I want to say THANKS to all those on this board that haved assisted in answering questions from the ncees practice exam especially Flyer and Cableguy. God Bless!

Finally got long awaited letter today. Failed for 2nd time Civil/Transportation. Oh well, if the world doesn't end tomorrow, I'll re-take in April 2013. Meanwhile, 2 Jumbo Margaritas after work today :drunk1: Congratulations new PE's and good luck re-takers!

:Banane35: Cheers to all, pass or fail! :beerchug:

Received letter last Thursday...passed Civil/Structural! No more checking this forum every 5 minutes!!

Back