TN October 2012 PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really busy!! Company just landed some big projects on top of what we already have:) job security.

I currently work for Brasfield & Gorrie based in Birmingham, AL. We have offices in several cities across the US.

We a large General Contractor specializing in various types of large construction projects. I travel form project to project. I'm on a project north of Birmingham where we are constructing a drinking water reservoir.

I used to own and operate a solo land surveying firm in Knoxville from 2004-2012. That's how I was recruted to come on board with B & G.

Went to UT/Knoxville from 2002-2007 obtaining a Civil BS and here I am, at 42, sitting for my PE. My career in Engineering, Land Surveying and Construction has spanned over 20 years.

Am very interested in (re)pursuing my Civil Engineering career and to be closer to home for sure.

Sorry for the "life story" but started typing...

What's your story?

Shoot me a e-mail if you'd like.

[email protected]

Thanks

Got my results this afternoon. I'm in Fairview which is right outside of Nashville. Passed PE Power exam. Thank God! It was my second and thankfully my last time.

I currently work for Brasfield & Gorrie based in Birmingham, AL. We have offices in several cities across the US.

We a large General Contractor specializing in various types of large construction projects. I travel form project to project. I'm on a project north of Birmingham where we are constructing a drinking water reservoir.

I used to own and operate a solo land surveying firm in Knoxville from 2004-2012. That's how I was recruted to come on board with B & G.

Went to UT/Knoxville from 2002-2007 obtaining a Civil BS and here I am, at 42, sitting for my PE. My career in Engineering, Land Surveying and Construction has spanned over 20 years.

Am very interested in (re)pursuing my Civil Engineering career and to be closer to home for sure.

Sorry for the "life story" but started typing...

What's your story?

Shoot me a e-mail if you'd like.

[email protected]

Thanks
We may know each other. I was at utk from 2002-2006, civil BS. I worked at Sterling when I graduated doing general civil design. I then worked AMEC doing floodplain modeling.

We most likely crossed paths/same classes I'm sure. I was in ASCE Student Chapter. Performed the surveying competition at Alabama and Florida when we went there.

I'm Mark Driver by the way. Listening to UT men's basketball on the internet right now. Not many UT sports games on TV here in Alabama. Wonder why? Ha!

Back