TN October 2012 PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTKJeep

Reaction score
I emailed the TN Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners today and got this response:

"The results will be mailed out no later than Monday, December 17. Please contact us if you do not receive your results next week."

Makes sense. The FE results were released December 7 and TN Board updated their website December 12.

If there is a pattern then the December 17th date seems reasonable.

Next week for sure.

Good luck. I'm waiting on TN as well.

Who did you email? Is there a general board address or someone specific. Just curious. I am in Nashville so it won't take too long once it's in the mail.

I emailed them too. Told me the same thing. I used the email us on the tn board of engineers examiners site.

From past experience (which I unfortunately have) it takes about a week for TN results to arrive after the first states get theirs. I'm looking at Wednesday and hoping it will be a very good day.

Where do u live. I am in Maryville, so I figure it will be at least 3 more days after they mail them

I contacted them with the "email us" on the TN board website. John Cothron, the executive director, sent the reply.

I'm in Henderson.

Good Luck everyone!

I'm in Knoxville but am working on a project near Birmingham, AL (travel project to project). To top it off I have to wait for my wife to retrieve the results via mail then contact me.

Talk about feeling left out of the loop as I don't even get the YES I PASSED OR THE OH CRAP I FAILED until she sees it first!!!

To the Alabama folks. The results were mailed December 13th. Pretty efficient. The day after for mailing.

Best of luck for all those still waiting. Keepnig my fingers crossed for everyone!

I'm in Fairview and will hopefully have the results today. This wait has killed me. It was my second time and hopefully last. Man I need to see a pass on that letter. Does anyone know when the new PE's will show up under "verify a license" on the state's website?

I'm pretty sure you will receive your letter well before TN's website database is updated.

The reason I say this is because I checked on a few colleagues to see if they passed before and after I received my failure notice from April 2012.

Their names showed up well after letters were received. I think they're is a fee to receive your certificate and must be paid before updating.

I think that's the way it happened for my TN Surveying license back in 2004 (hard to remember especially seeing the PASSED on the letter).

I do know we are already assigned a registration number where some states issue one after you pass and pay maybe?

I'm in Knoxville so hopefully today as well.

Good luck to you and everyone still WAITING!!!!!

Back