Time To Wrap it Up!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
By now you should most likely be done studying. I recommend closing the books and clearing your mind in preparation for the exam tomorrow. If you haven't learned it by now, cramming a few extra hours/problems in now isn't going to do you any good. If you don't give your mind a rest, chances are you might go into panic mode and blank-out during the actual exam itself. Time to rest and take the remainder of the evening off so you are ready for the big day tomorrow. Stay focused, stay determined. You've done all you can up to this point to prepare and you can do this! It's what you've been training yourself for.

Have a look at the thread below for some advice on what to get ready tonight so you don't have to mess around too much in the morning on exam day. Good luck test takers! :thumbs:

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=13934

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Got a great dinner and just relaxing in the hotel now. I didn't feel like driving 1.5 hours in the morning in Northern VA traffic. Got everything tabbed and my back up calculator, now just ready to get this thing over with!

Back