those frantically refreshing their NCEES page

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to log out and then log back in, just in case somehow the refresh isn't good enough.

are you simply hitting f5? Or are you hard refreshing? i like to use the ctrl button for best results.
All of the above :mf_bounce8:
My NCEES still says "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available", however TBPE exam results say I passed. Looks like NCEES will be waiting for something from each state board before they post the results on My NCEES.

Ahhhhh!! How are Texas, Ohio, and Arkansas the only three so far? Shouldn't there be a slew of them soon? Have any other states posted?

Ahhhhh!! How are Texas, Ohio, and Arkansas the only three so far? Shouldn't there be a slew of them soon? Have any other states posted?
This is weird Arizona allows NCEES to release results and are typically one of the first to come out and they are not out..............

well mine still states "NCEES does not release results for this board"; so I gotta wait until the AK board gets, organizes and posts the results to the website... I can only hope it's before new years, but I won't hold my breath with all the holiday vacations and all...

Or I'll have a letter waiting for me at the post office when I return home... ARG, really, really wish I woulda known before this vacation!

My NCEES profile says the same ol' garbage, but the Idaho board of PE website has my license number and verifies that I passed. I'd suggest each person go to their state's board and look instead of waiting on NCEES (as we've all been doing for 60 days now...)

My NCEES profile says the same ol' garbage, but the Idaho board of PE website has my license number and verifies that I passed. I'd suggest each person go to their state's board and look instead of waiting on NCEES (as we've all been doing for 60 days now...)
do when board approves then Ncees will send e-mail ???? confused

Back