~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High of 95 today. :(

Arrived home yesterday to find the AC had gone kaput. :wacko:

HVAC guy can't come out until tomorrow (another night without AC). :eek:hmy:

I'm heading to Tampa tomorrow afternoon meaning my wife will have to handle the HVAC repair. :hung-037:

RW: I can relate. Everything all has to happen at the same time. I hope the AC isn't something huge.

Damn, over in the Beaumont area here, people are business as usual. I wish everyone would have just stayed home so I could have caught up with work.

Now I'm just stressed on top of dealing with crappy weather. Peeps were supposed to stay home!

0147b2b7db4ba0380c4bfad4e7371f22.jpg

We need rain up here. Red flag warnings high wildfire danger with several severe fires burning. The Kenai Fire is #1 national priority wildfire right now. Many structures lost already. We would gladly take your rain.

rain rain go away...so my sinuses can go back to normal. storm front after storm front for the last month has been completely miserable.

We had a much needed thunderstorm last night, but it was a day too late. One of the bushes in my backyard turned about 60% brown and dropped its leaves yesterday afternoon after being green the day before. Even my stupid holly trees were a yellowish green instead of the normal dark green. The heat has just been too much.

Back