~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife has to work tomorrow, which means I may opt to work from home tomorrow :D

Their hospital has already started the "make sure you get your ass to work on time if you have to work tomorrow"  which they have only done one other time since we lived here, and then the snow didn't really develop as the weather folks hoped......

I changed in the oil in the snowblower this weekend and then went out and picked up leaves.  I'm hoping I don't have to use the smowblower for a coulple of months (if at all).

we got practically nothing, south of Denver got hammered (so the news says)  kept waking up all night to see 2 FT of snow, now I am disappointed and tired!

Camera phone doesn't do it justice but heres my scenery for driving around today

1786ee1a05a32e6399968595b690bbe4.jpg

We got about 6-8 inches and I took the day off.  The freeway was closed just south of my house and the schools were closed.

we had our first snow/ice storm of the season yesterday.  ~1 in.+ snow followed by sleet/freezing rain.  It's pretty darn slippery out there.  Suposed to hit 45 on Thursday.  I did not bother trying to remove any from the driveway and sidewalk yet.

our neighbors RV is stuck in the mud after they parked it with the front tires in the drainage ditch...they broke a 9000lb tow cable trying to pull it out

Back