The Waiting Place...for people just waiting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waiting for another group's holiday party...they always have the best cookies.

ive been waiting for 8 years to go to a non government Christmas party (like one with booze).. the wait is over :D Wife has to work Saturday night so she said I could bring a date? Anyone going to be in the 80237 this weekend?

^^ nothing yet? they're usually faster than that... My results came on day three in the mail after the first results were out when I took the exam.

Yeah, nothing yet. I think there are a couple of us on here waiting for MN results. Apparently they mailed them out yesterday so hopefully I'll see something tomorrow.

ive been waiting for 8 years to go to a non government Christmas party (like one with booze).. the wait is over :D Wife has to work Saturday night so she said I could bring a date? Anyone going to be in the 80237 this weekend?
I'm jumping in the car now.

I'm jumping in the car now.
you'll have to drive through city traffic so I'm betting I win...

I can be there in 14 hours. What's the dress code?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ nothing yet? they're usually faster than that... My results came on day three in the mail after the first results were out when I took the exam.

Yeah, nothing yet. I think there are a couple of us on here waiting for MN results. Apparently they mailed them out yesterday so hopefully I'll see something tomorrow.
good luck and keep a steady hand while opening the letter... :)

good luck and keep a steady hand while opening the letter... :)

Thanks, I'll certainly try!

Waiting for this hangover to wear off. Open bar party with mad elf.

Still paying the price. Seemed to have caught a cold

Waiting to get better.

Back