• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The ultimate seismic passing package

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnvEngineer

Reaction score
If you looks through alot of posts you will be able to assemble a list of workbooks and questions that will be the best at learning seismic and passing, that is what I did and I am sell all my stuff in one cheap package, this is over $595 in workbooks. I am asking $250 which includes shipping, I passed easily by studing the %@#* out of these and you can too, everything you need, no more looking and wondering.

Email [email protected]

Mansour 2009, 300 Seismi Practice Problems and Solutions

10 Quizzes from his lectures

Class room powerpoint slide, printed and in notebook

Chapters 10 -25 of the 2006 IBC with Mansour highlights (all you need dont buy IBC)

Chapters 11 -15 on the ASCE 7-05 with Mansour Highlights (all you need dont buy ASCE 7-05)

Hiner Feb 2009 Seismic Design Review Workbook (this is the big key to the test)

4th edition 345 Solved Seismic Problems (old version, about 3/4 of the problems are great but the seismic force problems us the older method, you will get more than enought of those problems from Mansour and Hiner, this helps will all the little things you need to know.

Lindeburg 8th Edition Seismic Design Principals this is the old version but has alot of good info, once again Mansour and Hiner are the way to do seismic force calcs but this give alot of small stuff you need to know, very good retrofit section.

Copy of 2005 Edition ASD/LRFD Special design provisions for wind and seismic American Forest and Paper Assoc.

Back