The Most Popular TV Show Set in Each State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
131223_bi_tvmap.jpg

^Really? I didn't think it was doing all that well.

This season's American Horror Story is in LA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only saw the first 3-4 episodes of American Horror Story. I really liked it but Mrs Dex got genuinely freaked out by it so we stopped watching it. I may try getting back into it now that it's on Netflix...

I would agree with the sopranos for NJ. I'm just glad that they didn't go with Jersey shore.

I only saw the first 3-4 episodes of American Horror Story. I really liked it but Mrs Dex got genuinely freaked out by it so we stopped watching it. I may try getting back into it now that it's on Netflix...
I got hooked on AHS with the first season. It's really the only series I bother to DVR and watch regularly. I watched this week's episode last night and commented to my wife that Jessica Lange does a fantastic job as a pschyo beotch.

I was lucky to have grandparents that lived in FL as a kid and got to spend a few weeks each summer with them.. We always watched the golden girls religiously... They lived in a subdivision full of other retirees, but it was a great time as a kid, beach all morning, eating a huge lunch with grandma and fishing with grandad...

I can't help think of my grandparents whenever golden girls comes on... Really great show.. Even though I know most people will think it weird of me to say...

Back