THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a partial owner in a microbrewery in Indianapolis whose specialty beer is a Kolsh. It won Gold at the Indiana Brewer's Cup a few years ago. The brewery isn't in full production yet, but once they are, I'll let you guys know where you can find it.

In other news, I'm drunk off Coors Light.

You spout off all that info about good beer, then go on to say you're wasted on Coors? EPIC. :thumbs:

Doods what wrong with colors? Spent all HS drankin colors light. Fuckin beer snobs. Nj you just drank a case you get lit.

tumblr_nqk1tpdAax1s2yegdo1_500.gif

What's the deal with yuengling? Has the color of Sam Adams and the taste of corona

belhaven Scottish ale

Alchemist Heady topper

Trillium congress st

What's the deal with yuengling? Has the color of Sam Adams and the taste of corona

What makes Yuengling good is that it has a lot more flavor than other domestics (Bud, Coors, Miller, etc.), but it costs the same wherever you can get it. It's my cheap beer of choice whenever I'm some place I can get it.

In other news, I'm drunk off Coors Light...again.

What makes Yuengling good is that it has a lot more flavor than other domestics (Bud, Coors, Miller, etc.), but it costs the same wherever you can get it. It's my cheap beer of choice whenever I'm some place I can get it.

In other news, I'm drunk off Coors Light...again.
That's a lot of beer Coors lt is a great beach beer

Back