THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday Margarita! Accidentally ordered the extra sit asst Texas roadhouse. It was m kids night. My f his kid us away for the night. Drunk. Swype hates me. Dam autocorrect. Shot. Extra shot.

Also, did anyone watch Naked and Afraid on Discovery last night? That wad messed up.

Dear phone,

Quite saying wad when I type was. It sounds dirty.

Good night.

Well folks, here I am. Witha BAC of nearly .16. For u kidz keeping score atg home, thats's nearly twice the leagal limit. =P

Also watching the scen fromr Transformers 1 with the camero and charger. so awesome. some game of thrones toooo. Need more beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Camaro and Charger? I dont remember any Chargers...
What was the car for Barricade? Was it a Mustang then?
It was a Saleen Mustang.

barricade-auction.jpg

Mustang vs Camaro?

EDIT: love the music too

Last edited by a moderator:
less than 2 pages in nearly 3 months, geeze guys... buck up

Do you really need me to come back and light a fire under the ass of this thread? Oh yeah, played hooky today to play in a golf outing with my old roommate... two guesses how I played? (If you guessed I played to the beverage cart, you would be correct)... Time to crack another 40!

Thanks knightfox... just passing through as I do every few months so I don't get deleted... a little more active on FB than here these days... but where else shall I be remembered for countless liquid lunches and $2 pints? (Damn new corporate policy keeps me sober until beer-thirty...

Back