The Clock is Back

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ You need five minutes in the penalty box for saying that you get a thrill from the Exam Countdown Clock !!! :p

JR

Actually.....That thing stresses me out!!!! I see my available study time disappearing right before my eyes....AAARGGHHHH!

Heck, I passed and that thing is stressing me out! That clock really kept me on my toes, especially when you knew how damn close that test was!

-Ray

That clock is the only reason I can find to be glad I didn't find this site until just after the exam. It would've driven me nuts during prep time. It would seem to be pretty good motivation to have it front and center on days when you figure you'll just make up for the study time tomorrow or next week.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, The clock bothers me too. Not that much time left and so many more chapters to cover.

That is awesome, but it should be bigger. Please excuse me now, I need to go study!

I think it should be like a flip clock (60's era) with big numbers, and every time a minute flips, a huge crashing sound is made...

Then with 1 week left, a hushed tone of the terminator music in the background (dadada-dada dadada-dada) as all the area around the clock flashes in psychadellic colors.

or you can keep it as is. The clock doesn't bother me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!! That damn clock! I was tired of looking all those people celebrating their pass results. I failed the April 07' PE exam. I will take it again next october. So, here I go again!!! :p10940623:

mine reads

It is 62 days, 5 hours, 16 minutes and 18 seconds until Friday, October 26

63 days 13 hours 0 minutes 55 seconds left until OCTOBER 2007 EXAM

am i missing a day

hell! who cares let me get back to

:reading:

while all my frnds r boozing

I feel with you guys. The clock bothered me before the April exam, too. Now I just keep my fingers crossed for everyone here.

mine readsIt is 62 days, 5 hours, 16 minutes and 18 seconds until Friday, October 26

63 days 13 hours 0 minutes 55 seconds left until OCTOBER 2007 EXAM

am i missing a day

hell! who cares let me get back to

:reading:

while all my frnds r boozing
my controlls, options board settings, time zone.

booze is over rated :bananalama:

Now that CA got it's results, I'm wondering if the Clock will make a reappearance. I figure that the question had to be asked sooner or later...

I still like seeing my name in the banner, but I guess it is about clock time again...

Back