The Breakfast Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pecan toffee shortbread cookies - pretty delish, had 2.

2% fage & strawberries

coffeex2

Blueberry Special K bar, sugar free fake Red Bull, black tea with lemon, antibiotic pill...

One fried egg (we out-paced the chickens) and cheese on toast, banana, bunch of walnuts, coffee
As someone who has many friends with chickens, this is really impressive!

JK brekkie: x2 mandarins, x1 packet of oatmeal (+ water).  Starting on my black tea w/ sugar in a bit.

Three fried eggs, two pieces of seeded toast, black tea.

As someone who has many friends with chickens, this is really impressive!
We have seven laying chickens and we go through about five eggs each day.  Some days we'll have fewer eggs and they'll stockpile.  And other days we'll destroy the inventory.  Production will ramp up in the next month or two when daylight time increases.

We have seven laying chickens and we go through about five eggs each day.  Some days we'll have fewer eggs and they'll stockpile.  And other days we'll destroy the inventory.  Production will ramp up in the next month or two when daylight time increases.
Do you have a heat lamp in your chicken coop?

My dad has a heat lamp and normal light on a timer inside his coops, and that helps keep production up throughout the winter.

Do you have a heat lamp in your chicken coop?

My dad has a heat lamp and normal light on a timer inside his coops, and that helps keep production up throughout the winter.
Can you imagine how strong @Master slacker would be if they had max production chickens all year round!?!?  Oh the humanity!!!  

2% fage, half a blood orange (other half is sliced up in my water bottle) and granola.

coffee x2. my home coffee maker is dying i think. the coffee does not stay warm for long. i brew a cup into my hydroflask mug and admittedly did let it sit there for about 8min without the lid on. and that was at about 630. and i could basically chug my coffee by 645. i have a small mr coffee brewer that uses a basket filter but only brews up to 16oz or so at a time. it's not that old - not even a year and a half, I got it for Boyfriend's house when we were getting serious since he didnt have a coffee maker. i use it 2-3 times a week (&he uses it never). sad face. i guess this is what i get for getting it at mardens 

Back