THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
having twisted a knee while skiing (Mary Jane, in fact) I'd like to say that the pain of the injury is bad, but the pain of them taking off your boot is worse

I remeber taking my boot off when I tore my acl and broke the femur and tibia like it was yesterday.

crimsoneye! welcome to another crazy thread!

and there is no good way to take that boot off...you know they have to do it and they can't cut it off

the EMS guys should carry morphine. or that stuff that the dentist's puts on you before injecting your gums.

when I wrecked, the sent the crazy walker/sled combo instead of a snowmobile...to get me down over moguls...you lose all sense of where you're at, just starting at sky

this is why I don't ski

(that and the lack of snow and mountains)

if i ever ski'ed it would be the kiddie slopes for me... they better have bumper rails and hand rails

or roller skating... four...... five....... need to meet the five word requirement

hmmmm,

I guess you are right. Where can I get a skateboard? Or better yet, a hover board. Do they have those yet? If the back to the future movies were right we should all have flying cars pretty soon right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back