THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any options in Texas? that's one reason I love the Northwest. I'm less than 2 hours away from the beach, the mountains (snow), the desert, major recreational rivers/lakes, etc. Some of my fondest memories of my childhood is going up to the snow bunny park where they had hills for inner tubing and general fun in the snow.

north texas during the winter. we were thinking of new mexico. haven't really looked much into it tho'.

Snow is lots of fun if you have the right gear so you're not too cold.

I think I'm going to sign off for the night. It was a pleasure spamming with you this evening Rudy. Brings back memories of the 5 K thread! Have a good night!

Good nite klk. It was fun.

EDIT: Finally... tied for first...

Chucktown PE 67

rudy 67

cement 64

FLBuff PE 60

csb 47

roadwreck 38

The PE Abides 36

klk_pdx 33

jregieng 31

snickerd3 18

frazil 8

bigray76 5

jroyce 3

Road Guy 2

NCcarguy 2

crimsoneye 1

SapperPE 1

Vishal 1

parks 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just trying to make it to the weekend .. I have been in *HIGH* gear with my transition from FL to MI ...

JR

Believe it or not .. I am looking forward to some of that COLD weather. It was somewhat refreshing when I was up in MI during my interview - it didn't bother me too badly. :)

JR

Believe it or not .. I am looking forward to some of that COLD weather. It was somewhat refreshing when I was up in MI during my interview - it didn't bother me too badly. :)
JR

I know what you mean. Atlanta had a little bit better mix of cold that Charleston does. I don't think I could tolerate MI kind of cold but it would be nice to get a little snow every now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back