THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should also add that if you want a $40 Albertson's gift card, you can get that too. I like groceries.

I don't know. It's a shithole though. I'd prefer to sleep on a comfortable bed and have a room with a big screen tv.
Bollocks! Opt for the shithole with internet so you can continue to spam EB.com. It's more important than comfort or sleep.

is an all access pass to the Big Red One's secret room a good prize?

the fAil team is excluded.

or is that a cheap ******* bailout?

is an all access pass to the Big Red One's secret room a good prize?
the fAil team is excluded.

or is that a cheap ******* bailout?
I'm going to say that's a cheap ******* bailout, but I'm a cheap *******, so I like it!

As a interesting caveat we could make that prize available to the gAy team members too. It would be a hell of a prize for them, but it would also mean to win it they would have to contribute to this thread, and thus would be helping our team in this challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can pay for the internet with the savings, then billit back to work as an expense.

I dont think you should give the gAy team anything.

wow. that is a great prize! This is how survivor ought to be played - with bribery and strategery. Go big red 1!

It's only 11am and I finished my lunch 15 minutes ago. It's going to be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back