Thanks Everybody

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechMark

Reaction score
About a year ago I found this forum almost by chance. It quickly became a place I visited frequently, and I'm honestly not sure if I would've passed without the valuable advice and tips that were provided here.

I got my pass notice yesterday, and I wanted to say thanks to everybody here for the help!

This forum helped me as well. Also, sometimes it just helps to know that other people are asking the same questions you are.

Additionally, it was interesting to see how quick the word spreads once the PE exam results were released.

I second that! This board has been a great asset. I got a good feel for which materials to purchase and which prep course to take from posters here!

I second that! This board has been a great asset. I got a good feel for which materials to purchase and which prep course to take from posters here!
I agree - just having an idea of which books to buy was a HUGE help in the process!

Agreed. It was great to see the different strategies that people use and decide which one you know will work best for you. We all study differently, but with the mystery that shrouds this test, it's nice to read some reassuring words from people who have been through it before. Also, knowing which books to buy was a great help, but also knowing which books NOT to buy, well, my wallet thanks you all as well!

Yes, this is a great online forum. It has good tips on passing the exams. People are very helpful. Thanks everybody!!!!!!!

Enjoy Memorial day weekend!

Back