Thanks Engineerboards Electrical Community

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjustis

Reaction score
I have never posted on these forums but I have used them and browsed them for a few years now. The amount of links that contain useful information on these forums is amazing. Probably 50% of the material in my core notebook that I used to pass the Texas April 2014 exam came from engineerboards.

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who go above and beyond to help out us upcoming engineers.

Me too. I found this forum just 11 days before the exam. Before that, I had no idea what I need to bring to the exam as reference, and no idea how to study the NEC code, and a lot more. I asked several questions and got great answers, and I also read other's Q&A. It was the most productive 11 days within my almost 30-day preparation. I have to say, I feel so grateful and lucky to receive help from everyone here. You guys rock!

Thanks to all that offered suport and guidance. This forum was invaluable to me in preparing for the exam. Unlike the FE there really is no one source to study for the Power PE and when I began I didn't have a clue where to start. The other big shout out I'll give is to the GA Tech prep course which I also learned about here on the boards. I've been out of school a long time and this refresher went a long way for me.

Congratulations to those that passed and for those still in the midst, don't give up, you most definitely will get there. As one of the veteran posters/moderators put it, you graduated from engineering school so you definitely are smart and accomplished and most certainly have what it takes to get though this exam.

All the best, now I'm going to break the label on a nice bottle to celebrate...

Bruno

Thanks Engineering Board community you were a tremendous help. I was blessed to pass the PE Power exam on the first attempt because of some of the good advice and people connections in which we formed an online study group.

Thanks EB. You helped me pass. I wish you and the modern day internet had been around when I first attempted the PE back in the late '90's.

Back