THANK YOU, EB.COM!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for helping me throughout my studying, commiserating when I thought I failed, waiting, and now celebrating! Also, thanks for keeping me largely distracted during the long wait, and making me nervous as hell as the other states' results rolled in!

This place is a great resource for anybody even thinking about taking the PE. It's 10x better than that stuffy other board.

:thankyou:

You're welcome, wilheldp. It's been a pleasure.

And the fun isn't over yet--now you get to hang out here as a PE and help the next wave of test-takers. We could really use some more computer guys around here. I can't speak for the others, but I personally find it very satisfying to help people out who are studying for the exam (and working through the problems keeps me from getting too rusty).

And the fun isn't over yet--now you get to hang out here as a PE and help the next wave of test-takers. We could really use some more computer guys around here. I can't speak for the others, but I personally find it very satisfying to help people out who are studying for the exam (and working through the problems keeps me from getting too rusty).
You know it. I've already tried a little bit, but I didn't want to get too carried away with advice in case I failed. I don't want to tell people how to do things wrong.

^What he said. We definitely need more computer types around here.

You know it. I've already tried a little bit, but I didn't want to get too carried away with advice in case I failed. I don't want to tell people how to do things wrong.
I didn't find this site until after I had taken the test. I was the same way though, I waited until I had received the pass notification before I tried helping much with solutions.

Thanks to all of you for helping me throughout my studying, commiserating when I thought I failed, waiting, and now celebrating! Also, thanks for keeping me largely distracted during the long wait, and making me nervous as hell as the other states' results rolled in!
This place is a great resource for anybody even thinking about taking the PE. It's 10x better than that stuffy other board.

:thankyou:
What other board?

:bananalama: :woot: Congrats dude! now here's your notice of jury duty. . . . . :p

This place has kept me sane during the waiting times, thanks to all the "passers" and "soon-to-be-passers" for their advice. Hope it pays off big real soon. :multiplespotting:

congrats wilheldp Well done!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been here for just over a year, but it seems like a lot longer because (and I find this a strange thought for me) I have developed friendships (that's the strange part - electronic friendships). Friends have gotten me through some difficult times and I've helped get some others through difficult times. We share life events, good and bad. I think it was especially good for me when I joined because I was working in an industry which did NOT appreciate (or hardly acknowledge) a PE. At least here, I got to associate with others who had similar goals.

Oh, but I'm getting mushy now. We might have to have a group hug. I agree with you, wilheldp PE, and thanks for saying something nice.

Back