Thank you and goodluck to everyone testing tomorrow

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElecPwrPEOct11

Reaction score
I want to post a big thank you to everyone who is involved in this forum. This forum has been a tremendous benefit for my studying as a way to check 'official' book answers and also a way to better understand the various sample problems I've run across. There are many times that I was stumped and frustrated by the resources that I had. Without an active forum such as this, there would have simply been no way to work through these issues. I feel prepared for my test tomorrow and hope the rest of you do too. I wish you all the best, and hope to hear from everyone in a couple months that you passed.

A special thanks to those who have already passed the test and are still involved and helping us rising EEs.

Ditto for me. Thank you to everyone for sharing your knowledge and expertise. I feel much more prepared for the exam tomorrow than I did studying on my own. Good luck to everyone!

Packing as we speak.

Thanks everyone, lets hope it pays off, otherwise see you in a few months asking the same silly questions.

Back