Texas - Results not likely coming out this week

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if anyone made it to the Board meeting today? Would be curious to hear what was said in there.  
I let the team down. I should have gone but it's kind of on the other side of town, and the agenda makes it sounds like they would only discuss statistics and not a timetable on when results would be released, so I decided not to.

Anyway, I decided to be "that person" and gave them a ring haha; the lady informed me that the meeting is still going on... maybe I should mad dash over there!

I let the team down. I should have gone but it's kind of on the other side of town, and the agenda makes it sounds like they would only discuss statistics and not a timetable on when results would be released, so I decided not to.

Anyway, I decided to be "that person" and gave them a ring haha; the lady informed me that the meeting is still going on... maybe I should mad dash over there!
It's on the other side of town for me too...and we have a deliverable going out today, so my PM would have been pretty unhappy if I left.  Haha thanks for calling!  Hearing that it's still going makes me glad I didn't try to attend!

I decided to be "that person" and called the Board...the contact there said they haven't received the results just yet, that they usually receive them 6 weeks after the exam, and to check back next week.  
Right before you called somebody in the office said, "If we get one more call from one of those impatient engineers, we should delay the results another week!"

Just kidding.  I'm still hoping for Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My co worker called TBPE and they said 6 weeks after the exams.  NCEES are say 8 to 10 weeks. In this case who do you believe?

It's similar to getting a table at a restaurant.

They say 15 minute wait (or whatever time) and it typically ends up being 10 or 12 and you feel good about that.
If it ended up being 20 minutes, you'd be checking in with the hostess a few times and starting your meal off angry.

I am not 100% confident, but have always been saying Thurs/Fri of this week seems very realistic.

My co worker called TBPE and they said 6 weeks after the exams.  NCEES are say 8 to 10 weeks. In this case who do you believe?
I believe all the people on this board who say five weeks because I'm desperate.

Back