Texas PE Structure cut-off

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have posted what your prep course or approach was? If so can you point in that direction?(link)

@JB_TXENG  can you share? 

Dont mean to high jack thread i know theres a designated thread for this, cool if you can share there. 

When i failed last october i got a 66 i believe. Im approved to retake in October 2018. Im very excited.....😰

Thanx!
@Hemi79

I didn't take an official course but I got a lot of prep materials from my coworkers. Additionally, my significant other and I took the exam at the same time. This helped keep us accountable because at the end of the work day it's really easy to say "I will just do it later." I would find a study buddy because we were able to pull from each other's knowledge to learn what we didn't know on the exam. I don't have a civil undergrad (masters is Structural) so I basically had to learn the entire first half besides the simple structures questions. I also recommend taking as many practice tests as possible! This way you're learning how to solve the problems like you would on exam day. Good luck! 

Back