Tennessee

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess the "should be out early next week" didn't happen. I have no idea why they don't email it and allow you to pay via the online portal.

I think they have a bunch of standard answers they like to throw out to keep kicking the bucket down the road. 

I submitted all my PE exam paperwork in September of last year.  I got an email from Wanda on 11/14/17 stating that all my references and other paperwork was finalized for the exam and that I would have a response within the next couple weeks.  Two months later on January 10th I still hadn't heard anything, so I sent an email.  Magically, the next day I had an approval to take the exam.

Maybe we should pester her.  That seems to get things done.  Sending an email to her right now.

Hah. Not sure that is exactly the way to go, pestering and all. But I'm all for you trying to get another answer from them.

Yeah I had to wait till Friday to get it mailed. They haven't added any new numbers since June 15th. They are usually fairly quick to process renewals etc, usually a couple days. So they must be doing the big batch now. I'm hoping today!

If you don't fill in a name and sort by number you can see all the numbers. There haven't been any processed since the 15th.

I just got an email from Wanda that everything was finalized for me and what my number is. 

She said, licenses and wallet cards will be received in the mail in a few days.  We'll have to go to a TSPE chapter meeting to pick up the wall placard or they will be mailed if we can't pick them up then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my BA in Political Science and History (lol) from UT in '08, BS in CE in '12, and MS in Structural Engineering in '13. So I was there the same time you were.

Back