Tabbing out the MUTCD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModestMussorgsky

Reaction score
So I have the AGB and HCM tabbed out. Easy peasy- obvious equations and tables. But the MUTCD, what would I need to access quickly in that? I mean, I have the chaptes tabbed out, but other than that, what else could there be?

So I have the AGB and HCM tabbed out. Easy peasy- obvious equations and tables. But the MUTCD, what would I need to access quickly in that? I mean, I have the chaptes tabbed out, but other than that, what else could there be?

What is AGB? The answer to your question is whatever tables/equations/charts you used during studying.

The AASHTO Green Book. I have yet to see any problems that pertain to the MUTCD, but I have only been working with Lindeburg's stuff. Since we're talking about questions during studying- I'm only now being introduced to the fact that there is material outside of the ppi2pass and NCEES stuff that is valuable. Am I missing anything important here?

Morning Sample Problems:

Mike's PE Civil Exam Guide

Goswami All In One

Rajapakse 4 Sample Exams

Afternoon Reference:

Mansour's Transportation

I have all the chapters labeled. The MUTCD questions can be really random. It is a matter of IDing the question and what chapter seems most appropriate to look through. One exam they asked what size letters do you have on a sign for this functional class of road. Another time it asked the size of a sign. There was a flagger question too.

Back