Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
natalie-portman-project-runway.jpg

Not an Elf.

:plusone:

Giant douchebag. Not giant Yoda. The adjective is describing the noun "douchebag", not describing the proper noun "Yoda." Point for LOTR because DV is a giant douchebag. Just kidding DV.
LOTR fans do nerdy shit like talk about grammer, nouns, and adjectives. That makes them douches.

SW fans just kick ass.

Point SW.

^^ That reminds me.... the LOTR had two charachters with the names PIPPIN BILBO's

2 Points for SW

I think this is more the case of the SW teams defective mental processes to dream that up.

Just think, in 20 years, that will look like this. +1 Star Wars.
tyler1.jpg
That's simply speculation at best. I think Steven Tyler's heroin addiction might have a little to do with his crow's feet. Here is what your beloved princess Leia looks like now. In a game of "who would you do", any objective person would pick Miss Tyler. :plusone: for LOTR

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is more the case of the SW teams defective mental processes to dream that up.
I don't think it's a very in-depth mental process. He put his Tab A into Slot B and popped out Kid C. Who you then stuck in your crappy nerd-flick. I mean, they're even wearing the same makeup.

That's simply speculation at best. I think Steven Tyler's heroin addiction might have a little to do with his crow's feet. Here is what your beloved princess Leia looks like now. In a game of "who would you do", any objective person would pick Miss Tyler. :plusone: for LOTR
She's not in Episodes I-III. Please refer to our relevent actress, Ms. Portman.

-1 for LOTR.

And heroin doesn't give you lips big enough to swallow the Louisiana Purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's not in Episodes I-III. Please refer to our relevent actress, Ms. Portman.
-1 for LOTR.

And heroin doesn't give you lips big enough to swallow the Louisiana Purchase.

You just proved my point. Liv Tyler has perfect DSLs. If she inherited that trait from her dad then oh well. Enuf said. At least I'm not having butt sex with storm troopers. :plusone: for LOTR.

You just proved my point. Liv Tyler has perfect DSLs. If she inherited that trait from her dad then oh well. Enuf said. At least I'm not having butt sex with storm troopers. :plusone: for LOTR.
If those DSL's are sexy, then these must be too. +1 SW.

jabba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back