Surveying books/DVDs for sale - great material!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvamela

Reaction score
After failing Surveying test, I decided to step up with the materials I will study from, and it paid back last October. I believed what others were saying on forums that all you need is Reza – wrong! The test is wild and random. I am keeping some of books for my reference, but below here is what I have for sale.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Paypal payment at same address. Add $3 per book for shipping. Good luck!

1. GREAT VALUE PACKAGE!

Surveying for California Civil PE License by Dr. Shahin Mansour . It contains:

A. Total of 10 DVD and 20h) by Dr. Shahin Mansour – This is a full recording of a 3 days seminar. It goes hand in hand with the course book .

B. Course book – This book has great summary tables of all equations you need and has 247 problems with detailed solutions.

C. Surveying Practice Exams & Solutions – contains two great practice tests with detailed solutions

- Condition: like new

- Sale Price: $345. Asking: $295

If interested in buying the items separately:

A. DVDs: $195 (not recommended without the course book)

B. Course Book: $75

C. Practice Exams: $40

2. Surveying Practice Exams & Solutions by Dr. Shahin Mansour – contains two great practice tests with detailed solutions

- Condition: slightly used

- Sale Price: $55. Asking: $40

3. Surveying with Construction Applications by Barry. Kavanagh – 6th edition

THIS BOOK IS ON THE CA BOARD REFERENCE LIST

http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/cerefs.shtml

- Sale Price: $60. Asking: $45

4. Surveying by F. Moffit and H. Bouchard – 9th edition

- Condition: slightly yellowish ‘cause is older but in great shape

- Asking: $50

5. Surveying Review for CA PE Exam form Kaplan (by J. Liu) – 3rd edition – contains over 100 problems with detailed solutions

- Sale Price: $40. Asking: $30

6. NCEES – Fundamental of Surveying – Sample Questions and Solutions – contains 85 problems

Condition: slightly used

- Asking: $15

7. NCEES –Principles and Practice of Surveying – contains one practice test

- Asking: $10

Last edited by a moderator:
1. GREAT VALUE PACKAGE! Surveying for California Civil PE License by Dr. Shahin Mansour . It contains:

A. Total of 10 DVD and 20h) by Dr. Shahin Mansour – This is a full recording of a 3 days seminar. It goes hand in hand with the course book .

B. Course book – This book has great summary tables of all equations you need and has 247 problems with detailed solutions.

C. Surveying Practice Exams & Solutions – contains two great practice tests with detailed solutions

- Sale Price: $345. Asking: $295

If interested in buying the items separately:

A. DVDs: $195 (not recommended without the course book)

B. Course Book: $75

C. Practice Exams: $40

2. Surveying Practice Exams & Solutions by Dr. Shahin Mansour – contains two great practice tests with detailed solutions

- Condition: slightly used

- Sale Price: $55. Asking: $40

3. Surveying with Construction Applications by Barry. Kavanagh – 6th edition

- Sale Price: $60. Asking: $45

4. Surveying by F. Moffit and H. Bouchard – 9th edition

- Condition: slightly yellowish ‘cause is older but in great shape

- Asking: $50

5. Surveying Review for CA PE Exam form Kaplan (by J. Liu) – 3rd edition – contains over 100 problems with detailed solutions

- Sale Price: $40. Asking: $30

6. NCEES – Fundamental of Surveying – Sample Questions and Solutions – contains 85 problems

- Asking: $15

7. NCEES –Principles and Practice of Surveying – contains one practice test

- Asking: $10

Nr. 1 and 5 are sold out. Thanks.

was this helpful at all?

I have Reza's Book but I am thinking that I am gonna need some more practice problems not just the ones that he says are "good ones"

was this helpful at all?

I have Reza's Book but I am thinking that I am gonna need some more practice problems not just the ones that he says are "good ones"
Yes, it's got good problems. Mind you, mine is sold. I would also recommend #2 from my list above, has two very good practice tests, which are very rare to find otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back