• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Survey Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnvEngineer

Reaction score
Everything Sold See my post for Resa and Mansour book also in swap meet I am selling all the books I used the pass the survey exam. It was quite a challange for me. These are all in a textbook format and have a ton of infomation that is needed for the exam. Each has alot of calcuations for traversed and curves in addition to alot of discussion of office methods. Except for the first one they have alot of infomation on mapping and topos.

Here is a great book if you are not familiar with construction survey for streets. It covers survey methods, staking, and plan reading. Lots of examples and pretty simple to follow. All of these books have alot of infomation of office proceedures. If you want to make an offer on purchasing all of them of a couple just email the offer. I will combine postage.

Price Sold

survey10001.jpg

This is an old textbook that provides a real detailed look into surveying calcuations. It is great for me practice on traverses and also alot of info on mapping and topos.

priceSold

survey10002.jpg

This is also in a text format and is very good on calculations, termanology, traverse , field methods, curves and topo.

Price Sold

survey10003.jpg

Last one, a more modern text book style with alot of information lots of sample calculations, terminology, field methods, field notes, curves, topo

Sold

survey10004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the first three books are sold, the last book surveying with engineering applications is available.

My email is [email protected]

Everything is sold but see my post for the Raza and Montsour workbooks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back