Study Partner PE Power October Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali1361

Reaction score
Is there anyone who is interested to study for PE Power October exam together؟

I would also be interested. I am registered for the October 2014 power exam and have started studying about 2 hours per day.

Google hangouts works really well for meeting up (requires gmail acct). I use this for my MBA team work and it's almost as good as sitting there in person with the people. If using on a PC, you have the option of sharing your screen as well.

If anyone is interested in creating a 4-5 person study group, I would be willing to set that up.

Scott

I can set up the google hangout meetings. You'll need a gmail account and it's fairly simple to use.

If you are interested, please send me a message with your gmail email address and what time zone you are in. In the past, I have had MBA team meetings where one person was in pacific time, one in central time, and one in easter time and all worked out very well for weekly meetings.

Once we have 3-4 people, we can look at where everyone is located and pick a good time to meet.

Back