Study Partner for FE exam in Mobile, AL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srj

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am taking the FE exam(General) this April. Looking for a study buddy in Mobile, AL, if anybody is interested or available.

thanks,

SRJ

Hello SRJ,

This is Prof. More, administrator of FE Success.

I am not from AL, however I can study with you for FE exam.

We are developing the site FEsuccess.com, which eventually will offer personalized on-line tutoring for FE Exam.

We have already started putting resources on the site.

If you do not mind, I can study with you, that way our development team will work on potential issues encoutered while providing on-line training.

Please revert back if you are interested in this method of learning. Sorry to make you experimental person, but I am positive that the resources we have will be beneficial to you.

Prof. More

Hello Everybody, I am taking the FE exam(General) this April. Looking for a study buddy in Mobile, AL, if anybody is interested or available.

thanks,

SRJ

Thanks for your response. Do you guys provide training for all the courses/topics involved in General exam?

Hello SRJ,
This is Prof. More, administrator of FE Success.

I am not from AL, however I can study with you for FE exam.

We are developing the site FEsuccess.com, which eventually will offer personalized on-line tutoring for FE Exam.

We have already started putting resources on the site.

If you do not mind, I can study with you, that way our development team will work on potential issues encoutered while providing on-line training.

Please revert back if you are interested in this method of learning. Sorry to make you experimental person, but I am positive that the resources we have will be beneficial to you.

Prof. More

Hello Everybody, I am taking the FE exam(General) this April. Looking for a study buddy in Mobile, AL, if anybody is interested or available.

thanks,

SRJ

Yes, we are planning to..

Currently most questions on this site are Math Questions, Mechanics questions will start appearing from 14th Feb. (Nice way to celebrate Valentine's day)

I myself post videos from Computers sometimes.

Rest depends upon our contributing team..It's a matter of arranging their work and putting on the site in a presentable way..so presently there is less material as compared to Math.

Thanks,

Prof. More

www.FEsuccess.com

Thanks for your response. Do you guys provide training for all the courses/topics involved in General exam?

Back