Study group for PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no one is going to declare which exam they are studying for to see if this study group would even make sense?  :shakehead:  

Would love to study with any environmental folks. I am skipping out on the April exam cycle but will be trying to study between now and April to keep the material fresh.  

To follow up - if any Civil PE candidates are studying for WRE/env, would like to study with you all too.

Sorry did not know about the no personal email rule.

Anybody taking the Transpo exam want to form a study group? I'm in the south FL area. HMU!!!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Sorry did not know about the no personal email rule.

Anybody taking the Transpo exam want to form a study group? I'm in the south FL area. HMU!!!
It's not necessarily a rule, but more of a guideline so user's can protect themselves from unwanted contact. This is a public forum that is searchable by an infinite amount of spam generators (separate from the spam generated on EB.com though ;) ) across the WWW. In which they use algorithms to scour the Net looking for email addresses to exploit. To be on the safe side, it's recommended that personal contact info exchanges be done via PM. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back