Structura II

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jascia1919

Reaction score
I just called ELSES. I was told that the results for Structure II will be released to the boards starting tomorrow. It seems for us the results will come soon. (Also denpending how the boards handle it though.)

I just called ELSES. I was told that the results for Structure II will be released to the boards starting tomorrow. It seems for us the results will come soon. (Also denpending how the boards handle it though.)

Good luck! I passed that in October and I am waiting for the SE1 results still.

Congratulations! which state are you in? IL

So SEII was released already. I thought they didn't start yet.

Congratulations! which state are you in? ILSo SEII was released already. I thought they didn't start yet.
I am in Illinois and I took both last time. I passed the SE2 in April and re-took the SE1 in October....

When I passed the SEII ELSES released all exams at the same time. In the past the SEII was released after everything else. I am surprised that it is taking so long for the SEII.

The structural II pass rates are now available on the NCEES website.

Hopefully we start seeing the results soon.

It looks like for the non-1st time takers the passing rate went down this time around.

It looks like for the non-1st time takers the passing rate went down this time around.
do you know if ncees is grading newyork se 2 exam? castle is the exam provider and i am not sure if they are responsible for the frading - i hope not.

^^^ NCEES/ELSES grades all exams except for state specific exams.

Congrats nperr!!!

That was the SE1 that you took in October 2007 right?

Has there been anyone who took the SE2 in October and received their results?

Congrats nperr!!!

i took se2, and still waiting for new york to send the result. good luck.

Congrats nperr!!!

I think that IL posts the all of the SEs at the same time so I think that both have been posted. However, no one has received the actual letter.

Yes! I must have been lucky that weekend. SEI and SEII on the first try! Thank goodness that's over.

Back