Stormwater Software

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this Mckeon CAD some inside joke?

I've never heard of it, and it's not showing up in any google searches. If it doesn't exist on Google, it doesn't exist.

Winner!

We used to have a member here with a similar screen name who claimed stormwater modeling was the most difficult thing about civil engineering. For reasons not worth going into here, he was banned. Anything regarding stormwater modeling has been a running gag since.

Winner!

We used to have a member here with a similar screen name who claimed stormwater modeling was the most difficult thing about civil engineering. For reasons not worth going into here, he was banned. Anything regarding stormwater modeling has been a running gag since.
VT - my bad, now that you mentioned the name in that light I remember him.

Anything to make stormwater humorous, I guess :juggle:

I think McKeonCAD is the best stormwater software out there.
What is McKeonCAD ... link?
You've never used it? It's the state stormwater modeling system of Florida. Very prestigious program, but geared towards experts in that field.

Although the nice thing about McKeonCAD is that you only need a Ti-30. The bad news is you need to have an I.Q. of 147.
That program is downright nasty to the user. I'm sure it would be the industry standard if it didn't have so many issues.

WOW ... I dont do work in Florida and have never heard of the program. Where can I download a copy?
It ain't cheap, and I'll try to find a link for you, but if you want be wowed, check it out.
here's another gem!

I tried looking for the origin of this, but never found it. I would love to see it to better appreciate this thread

I tried looking for the origin of this, but never found it. I would love to see it to better appreciate this thread

He's a guy that used to post on here and was just...... I'm not even sure how to describe him. He got booted several times and kept coming back. Then he started his own message board. He started his own business and thinks that he's God's gift to storm water modeling........

Here's his website - http://www.mckeon-engineering.com/.

Here's a couple quotes from his website:

"He has worked concentrating mostly on stormwater modeling (the most difficult part of the Civil Engineering field) as a freelance or independent contractor to several engineering firms. "

"In business since 2007, we are Orlando's Finest and most Prestigious Civil Engineering and Land Development firm"

His facebook page is even better. About the only person that ever comments on it is his mother. And No - I am not kidding.......

Most prestigious in what way? Some people are quite delusional. Very sad indeed.

Okay good I was worried that people in the Central Florida area are going to experience massive flooding in parking lots and subdivisions if he is no longer working in stormwater modeling

It looks like the website is no longer functional
I thought the same thing at first, but I think it's just bad link

http://www.mckeon-engineering.com

Okay good I was worried that people in the Central Florida area are going to experience massive flooding in parking lots and subdivisions if he is no longer working in stormwater modeling
instead of a bad link, it's just a bad website for a bad engineer

Latest posts

Back