STEAM AND GAS TABLES IN U.S. UNIT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjnj

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest me a steam table and gas table in U.S. unit? and who is the author?

Can anyone suggest me a steam table and gas table in U.S. unit? and who is the author?
Steam Tables - Keenan & Keyes. Find it cheap on Amazon or eBay. Should be ~$15 or so.

Gas Tables - Keenan & Kaye. Ditto.

As Agg97 recommended, Keenen and Keys seems to be the most popular.

Are you going to use for the ME PE? What depth are you taking?

-BPH

As Agg97 recommended, Keenen and Keys seems to be the most popular.
Are you going to use for the ME PE? What depth are you taking?

-BPH
What is this CRC book is? as i am not sure. and where do I get this?

Thanks

What is this CRC book is? as i am not sure. and where do I get this?Thanks
A CRC is a Handbook of Chemistry and Physics. They are published books of chemical properties like steam tables or other chemical data such and enthalpy, entropy etc...

older editions are usually cheaper. I bought the latest student edition in college for like $45, but that was 8 or 9 years ago now.

I just bought the Keenan and Kaye tables for a few bucks on Amazon.com. After asking some of

the veterans about it, I was convinced that it would be a good investment. MERM's steam tables in the

appendices are so-so (somewhat limited). So, if it becomes necessary to interpolate on the exam, I

don't want to waste too much time if I don't have to.

I also have the CRC Handbook that snicker mentioned. I have yet to crack it open, tho'.

===============

Join the MEPESTUDYGROUP at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mepestudygroup/

or mailto: [email protected]

Back